Category List

Saturday, December 21, 2013

Purple gradient ombré!!! I have pinned this before...I am going to do my hair like this for the pink concert!!! It will be fun to keep for the summer time trips to the lake too!

Twee staartjes maken, twee plukken om elkaar heen draaien en vast maken met een elastiekje.Dan de twee staarten om elkaar heen draaien en vastzetten met haarspelden.
Twee staartjes maken, twee plukken om elkaar heen draaien en vast maken met een elastiekje.Dan de twee staarten om elkaar heen draaien en vastzetten met haarspelden.

Download whole gallery
Purple gradient ombré!!! I have pinned this before...I am going to do my hair like this for the pink concert!!! It will be fun to keep for the summer time trips to the lake too!
Purple gradient ombré!!! I have pinned this before...I am going to do my hair like this for the pink concert!!! It will be fun to keep for the summer time trips to the lake too!

Download whole gallery
Love short hair
Love short hair

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment